A fresh look...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since I was fortunate enough to stumble onto theManzella forum, one of my unofficial hobbies has been to leaf through all the old teaching and a peer at it with the advantage of what I've learnt here.
With that in mind how would the chain of causality flow from standing too far from the ball to the various bad shots that that problem can bring??

hp12c

New
How far is far? have u seen Moe Norman's set up? He struck the ball pretty goog from what I hear. Let me post up a swing.

At some point as you stand further and further away from the ball, you can not stay on plane and unwind.

:)

Brian,
Okay, can you illustrate what you mean. I am assuming that this has something to do with posture in relation to shoulder plane orientation. If you would, just expand on that a little.
Thanks,
Keith

art

New
At some point as you stand further and further away from the ball, you can not stay on plane and unwind.

:)

Brian, and others,

WHY ?, IMO, only because you can NOT retain lower and upper body dynamic balance and stability control from the increased relative distances between the golfer and the ball considering the anatomical limitations and DIFFERENCES of every bodies body.

Sincerely,
art

lia41985

So long as you don't fall over you're fine.
I think art would suggest that the bar for dynamic stability shouldn't be set that low if precision is any sort of priority (which it should be if you want to play your best golf) ;)

I think art would suggest that the bar for dynamic stability shouldn't be set that low if precision is any sort of priority (which it should be if you want to play your best golf) ;)

Precision, Hell, what's that? I'm just trying not to fall over.

Status
Not open for further replies.