A wealth of knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.
First day into the Summit and for all of you that are banging your heads for not attending...bang harder, you should have come. I'd love to tantalize you with details but that wouldn't be fair now would it?

Your saving grace will be in buying the video if it comes out.

Anyways thanks so much to the presenters, you were all terrific especially in backing up or clarifying each other. Thank you also Brian for putting your money up to get this together. It does not go unnoticed.

Looking forward to tomorrow!! And a special surprise...For the attendees of course;)

Steve Greffen

First day into the Summit and for all of you that are banging your heads for not attending...bang harder, you should have come. I'd love to tantalize you with details but that wouldn't be fair now would it?

I beg to differ...I think it would be eminently fair!
Thanks for making me feel even worse. LOL Have a great time

ZAP

New
So was it different than what you expected? No way am i asking you to give away any content. Just were there any surprises?
Anything shock you in terms of format or personalities?

Kind of thinking there will be more reviews off of this thread but I'll continue as I watch Monday night football. (go chargers!! Lol)

I am an instructor and my take on the first day was that the information presented by each scientist was very detailed and specific with areas of new knowledge to me that I could eventually apply in my teaching. Some of this information has greatly helped the new information on this site as of late.

I am very confident that the second day will be more teacher specific and how we can apply some of this science to our craft.

ZAP

New
Sounds really cool. Thanks for sharing a bit. Honestly if I could have been there I would have been there. If I can talk the wife into a new home computer I will be buying both of the summit videos if the second one is for sale.

It went terrific. More "application" today. I think most are traveling, I know I just got home with nasty driving conditions. Others are flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.