accumulator overlap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who, on tour, would be good examples of the LEAST amount of accumulator overlap (i.e., most sequenced)? Who would be on the opposite end of the spectrum? And where on the scale would Eldrick Woods fall?

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Well...

Who, on tour, would be good examples of the LEAST amount of accumulator overlap (i.e., most sequenced)? Who would be on the opposite end of the spectrum? And where on the scale would Eldrick Woods fall?

Let me ask you this:
If a golfer has some wrist cock release, and slightly less wrist roll release, are they still sequenced by Homer's definition?

:)

Let me ask you this:
If a golfer has some wrist cock release, and slightly less wrist roll release, are they still sequenced by Homer's definition?

:)
My guess/answer would be sequenced, but with overlap, assuming they occurred in that order.

Is 100% sequenced (with no overlap) possible? I DON'T think so, but I have to think some players are closer to it than others.

Is 100% overlap possible? I DO think so, at least in theory.

Here's a related question: With a Haney-type downswing, if the left forearm needs to roll early in the downswing to get back on the "real" plane (and, according to Homer, #3 accumulator should not be released before any of the other accumulators), does that imply a simultaneous release of all accumulators should be starting as soon as the left forearm starts to roll?

Status
Not open for further replies.