Advice on The Carry (now with Brian Manzella video on "The Carry")

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the first time I have had any problem also, hope we can get it sorted out, I don't want to have to go back to a PC ;)

I like seeing all the videos, but it's going to take a lot more than that problem to send me back to the Microsoft world. :)

Of course, I just wait and look when I'm at work if it doesn't work at home on the Mac.

That NHA carry move Brian is showing here is the move that I've seen Tom Watson describe on video as his "key move." He must have struggled with BPS for a while at some point in his career?

Catching the drop has given me a great iron swing this summer. I've never hit my irons like this. I went from killing it from the top to a lazy fall from the top that has produced long, high, and accurate shots (with less effort). I think there's a little carry in there as well, but my iron swing is so on I don't think about anything so it's hard to describe it. I just aim and swing.

Curtis,
Brian mentioned three carry-types... Is the carry you sense you are doing 'out to the target line?' 'toward the target?', or 'reverse carry?' Good to hear you are nailing your irons; I am also working on 'catching the drop' but not with your success yet.

Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.