Ahhh the D-Plane...... (question for BManz)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian,

I ask simply to inquire. Are you planning on doing a video explaining your thoughts on the D-Plane and how to effectively use it in your game. You talk about it so much on here, and over time, I have been able to grasp more and more of how it works, but not enough to truly start using it to really benefit from it in my game.
I am a visual learner, and a video on the matter would help me more than anything.

Just wondering. If your not and plan a more extensive video on it, to sell, then I understand. But if not, I think ALOT of us would benefit from an old fashioned Manzella answers video.:)

Thanks,
Micah.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Brian,

I ask simply to inquire. Are you planning on doing a video explaining your thoughts on the D-Plane and how to effectively use it in your game. You talk about it so much on here, and over time, I have been able to grasp more and more of how it works, but not enough to truly start using it to really benefit from it in my game.
I am a visual learner, and a video on the matter would help me more than anything.

Just wondering. If your not and plan a more extensive video on it, to sell, then I understand. But if not, I think ALOT of us would benefit from an old fashioned Manzella answers video.:)

Thanks,
Micah.

It is in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.