Alignments for the 3/4 swing position for a TSP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I'm mainly on my own and has bought Brian's Confessions of a former flipper and NSA video.

I've more or less determined that a TSP is nore suited for me as I'm quite bulky and not very flexible to get into a steeper plane angle. However, I'm now confused over the alignments for a 3/4 swing position (i.e. punch with left arm parallel to the ground) for a TSP.

Can someone help me locate the position of the left arm and my hands at 3/4swing? Should I get into a position where my left arm is parallel to the stance line (and target line) or should it be more in (i.e. maybe my hands being in a a position between my shoulders). I'm using a square-square stance.

Can someone point me to some vids, photos which can help? Does any of Brian's video explain this? I'm willing to purchase if I can get this info anywhere.

cheers,

daniel

Hi Ed,

Thanks for the link. I just tried that drill and having some problems pointing my left forearm and elbow at the ball at the top of my backswing. I think I'm using more of a level shoulder turn and this somehow restricts my position. I can't seem to get into position like Brian did with his drill.

But thanks. I think I need more practise and a rotated shoulder turn.

cheers,

daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.