Almost there.......I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am making some good progress with the new release and have developed a nice little bent left arm at the top that I try to use to pull the quiver. I seem to be losing it just after that somewhere and was wondering a couple things:

1. What do you do when you 'run out of left arm' pulling the quiver? Am I waiting too long to go into coupling point pushing?

2. Is the shaft 'settling/recovering' at the top enough tangential motion (quiver pulling)?

I am hitting driver/woods and hybrids well and the motion seems smooth, but irons are still skied and a club short.

Thanks for the help.

1. What do you do when you 'run out of left arm' pulling the quiver? Am I waiting too long to go into coupling point pushing?

Keep in mind that there is the downward part which has a much larger distance to travel that the initial "pulling the quiver"

Sounds like you may be lacking early movement of the torso towards the target. Just a guess without seeing your swing :)

I am getting into a nice feel of back to target and a deep right hip at transition, which, for me, is a big deal. I am almost feeling some clockwise right hip movement here. I am finishing much more balanced as well.
The frustrating part is that I am still incredibly steep and AoA is off the charts. Sometimes it feels like my arms are really stuck behind so I am wondering where I am losing it?

Do I need more of ‘sequence c’ down toss/tumble? Do I need to add somewhat off a shallowing/lay off move to keep from getting under it late? It feels like my arms need to do something.

Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.