Alright, Who's Watching 'Treme' When It Comes on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
The makers and writer of the greatest show I've ever seen, 'The Wire', are now coming out with a series called 'Treme', which is based on the months after Katrina. Just curious as to what the initial thoughts are and who will b watching it (I'm in). Here's a video previewing it.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRqMR0MQ6IE[/media]

3JACK

rcw

New
Treme

I will be for sure. Looks like it will be excellent and be an accurate depiction of New Orleans. It will be nice for the rest of the world to get an inside glimpse of an incredible city with such an awesome culture and people.

Can't wait.

The makers and writer of the greatest show I've ever seen, 'The Wire', are now coming out with a series called 'Treme', which is based on the months after Katrina. Just curious as to what the initial thoughts are and who will b watching it (I'm in). Here's a video previewing it.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRqMR0MQ6IE[/media]

3JACK

Yea David Simon is great. It's amazing how many good shows there are out there that no one has even heard of.

The Wire
Deadwood
Breaking Bad ( one of the best I've ever seen )
Sons of Anarchy
Madmen
Flight of the Chonchords
Curb
Funny or Die
Dexter
Nip Tuck
Justified ( just started and I thought the premier was outstanding ) Oliphant is underrated IMO )
Really excited about Pacific too. Big shoes to fill though.

I just watched Funny or Die for the first time and laughed all episode long.

I'm a big David Simon fan and can't wait for the show. Plus, a real solid looking group of actors.

3JACK

I will be watching Treme. "The Wire" is my favorite series, ever.

Band of Brothers, Deadwood (especially seasons I and II), Curb, and The Office (both versions) follow closely behind.

The Pacific is a bit disappointing thus far.

Last edited:

ZAP

New
Dexter is amazing. For whatever reason the twisted nature of it just appeals to me.
Should I be worried?

Status
Not open for further replies.