Aww Honey, I'm not gonna hurt ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

footwedge

Nice birdies .....:rolleyes:

Btw ... a while ago I posted that I don't kill the ball, I only caress it ... when I nip it off the turf ...:D

Of course with that powder puff swing and those whippy shafted clubs and your lack of power due to malnutrition what else could you do.;):p Your soooo easy and a real joke.:D

S

SteveT

Methinks softconsult and footwedge are suffering from a "Narcissistic Personality Disorder" ... because they just don't want to share the forum with me ... only narcissistically by themselves while reinforcing their mutual obsessive neuroses ...LOL :D

(This is what happens when rabid TGMers go into withdrawal because their hero says TGM is flawed ... they get very very nasty and take it out on innocent bystanders ..!!)

Last edited:

footwedge

Methinks softconsult and footwedge are suffering from a "Narcissistic Personality Disorder" ... because they just don't want to share the forum with me ... only narcissistically by themselves while reinforcing their mutual obsessive neuroses ...LOL :D

(This is what happens when rabid TGMers go into withdrawal because their hero says TGM is flawed ... they get very very nasty and take it out on innocent bystanders ..!!)

There's no room ,your inflated ego has taken the forum over...lol. Rabid TGMer's? that's funny , good try, but no cigar. Did you notice there's more and more conspirators. ;):p

Status
Not open for further replies.