backswing

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, today at my golf academy i'm attending, i was videoing my swing, and I was quite pleased besides one thing, when i start my takeaway my left knee moves straight out towards my toes and does not turn in toward the direction of my right side(i'm a righty), and this also causes me to have no hip turn going back, any advice would be great

Michael Jacobs

Super Moderator
ok, today at my golf academy i'm attending, i was videoing my swing, and I was quite pleased besides one thing, when i start my takeaway my left knee moves straight out towards my toes and does not turn in toward the direction of my right side(i'm a righty), and this also causes me to have no hip turn going back, any advice would be great

Concentrate on pivoting around the base of your neck, with your left chest getting over the right thigh on the backswing ----

Check out Brian's perfect pivot article / and watch the Never Slice again Video(if your follow the setps in never slice again it is certain to improve)

thank you again, played the last two days with rounds of 60 and 68 I was completely in control of the flight of my ball, sure enough my flaw was my pivot and it helped greatly

Burner

New
thank you again, played the last two days with rounds of 60 and 68 I was completely in control of the flight of my ball, sure enough my flaw was my pivot and it helped greatly

Wish my pivot was that flawed. :eek:

We talking net scores here? If so, thats awesome.

perfect pivot

for michael jacobs................................please tell me where i can find the .."perfect pivot article"...thanks.................and thanks for your reply on the pm i sent you.......................hjack

Status
Not open for further replies.