Ben Doyle video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's a god on this board but is his video worth the money? Does he highlight differences between hitting/swinging?

thanks..

Brian Manzella

Administrator
worth $100?

easy...

He teaches swinging with a four barrel pattern, which is a MIX.

but Homer kelley said it was the most HIGH-prof. and could make the difference in TOP Flight Competition.

Brian, cuious.. he teaches 4 barrel to everyone?? For me, one of the revelations of TGM is breaking out swinging components from hitting.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Ben teaches what he calls a MAXIMUM PARTICAPATION SWIWG.

Remember, ANY stroke pattern that has the club 'up' the left arm well past imapct, has to include some hitting.

$100 means different things to different people. I personally think it's a lot of money but:

I really enjoyed the video. It's great to watch. He hits 100s of shots from different angles while he talks about different thoughts. Beautiful swing.

EdZ

New
Well worth the $100, no question about it. Understand some of the basic TGM concepts first, and you will find this to be the most 'complete' tape on the market.

Worm

New
I purchased Ben's video last Aug. and it has changed everything I thought I knew about the golf stroke. You WILL learn something new each time you watch it.

so yes, it is well worth $100

Status
Not open for further replies.