Best 18 Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today 41/37 for a 78! First time to break 80! Best ever round!

8 fairways hit. 8 greens in regulation. 30 putts (5 one-putts, 1 three-putt)

1 birdie, 10 pars, 5 bogies, 1 double (my three-putt)

From the get-go, I focused on "swinging left" down the "yellow brick road." Never had so much control of the big stick (though I don't know the reason why swinging left helps me overcome my BPS, it does). Distance control on pitches, chips, and putts was unusually good. Had a few lucky breaks; was able to get out of a few bad spots that have in the past punitive.

I am 55, and I started playing golf regularly when I was 27 or 28. This day has been a long, long time coming. Thanks to Brian Manzella and the forum for the great information available here. It helped me reach a long-time, at times thought unattainable, goal.

Great Job!
Treat yourself and do it again tomorrow!

I love bedtime after a good round. I replay the entire round, shot for shot in my mind as i fall asleep!
Funny thing is i can remember every shot but cant recall the guys name i played with that day :D

Great Job!
Treat yourself and do it again tomorrow!

I love bedtime after a good round. I replay the entire round, shot for shot in my mind as i fall asleep!
Funny thing is i can remember every shot but cant recall the guys name i played with that day :D

I laughed at this because I do the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.