Best golf courses to play on Hilton head Island?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My highest recommendation for that "area" is a short drive to the Club at Savannah Harbor. I enjoy it more than the Island courses. It's home to the Liberty Mutual Legends stop on the Champions Tour.

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator
Harbor Town, Melrose on Dafuskie island, all Palmetto Dunes course as well as Sea Pines courses. All public.

Long Cove, Wexford, Berkely Hall, Belfair and Colleton River are spectacular privates if you can get on.

Jared Willerson

Super Moderator
Just got back from Palmetto Dunes. Played all of them and the were great. I like the Arthur Hills course the best, also like the new zoysia greens on the Fazio course. Played the Ocean course at Sea Pines. It was awesome too. Hard to throw down $160 to play Harbour town. Maybe next year.

Just got back from Palmetto Dunes. Played all of them and the were great. I like the Arthur Hills course the best, also like the new zoysia greens on the Fazio course. Played the Ocean course at Sea Pines. It was awesome too. Hard to throw down $160 to play Harbour town. Maybe next year.

I also like Arthur Hills the best. Hard to say why, but it's just downright fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.