Big Break Atlantis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator
Normally I'm not interested in advertising my students on the Internet but I'll make an exception here. Anya Alvarez is a great girl and has a really inspiring story. She should be easy to root for if you watch this program. Her personality should do well on this show. She can play too. She made the cut at the US Women's Open and led the field in driving distance at the Broadmoor. Hope some of you watch. The last session we had was punching balls thru little targets and flops over walls!

Normally I'm not interested in advertising my students on the Internet but I'll make an exception here. Anya Alvarez is a great girl and has a really inspiring story. She should be easy to root for if you watch this program. Her personality should do well on this show. She can play too. She made the cut at the US Women's Open and led the field in driving distance at the Broadmoor. Hope some of you watch. The last session we had was punching balls thru little targets and flops over walls!

Are they playing the one and only ocean club course? it's one of my all time favorites.

She has my vote!

http://www.kidsafefoundation.org/anya-alvarez-professional-golfer-and-kidsafe-spokesperson/

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator
It's a weird situation for a golfer to be in if all you're used to is stroke play events. Skills challenges and such are entertaining but they are stressful. Did you see Yani miss that putt further right after Anya told her she missed it high? Still fun to watch.

She looked like the first putter in a 4 person scramble team. :) I also thought it was interesting to see how seemingly aggressive she was with every shot she played. I wonder how many time she would win the whole thing.... 10/10, 7/10, 5/10? I don't think it's designed to crown the best tournament player.

hp12c

New

I always watch these "Big Break" shows, nice to know u work with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.