Big Break III

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:Originally posted by EdZ

Some wonderful swings.....

I wonder who is teaching them?

Hmmmmmmm..........;)

Please elaborate...I plan to watch, so if you have any 411 please do tell.

EdZ

New
Considering all the "TGM" that Tina Mickelson was throwing out there......hmmmm.....

I suspect we will all see some great stuff on this show.

Considering all the "TGM" that Tina Mickelson was throwing out there......hmmmm.....

I suspect we will all see some great stuff on this show.

They had a rough time last night. I do like watching the blonde swing. :)

EdZ

New
True, tough conditions, last summer was one long rain/wind storm here (Williamsburg).

Jan has the best swing of the bunch, the the most overall talent IMO.

True, tough conditions, last summer was one long rain/wind storm here (Williamsburg).

Jan has the best swing of the bunch, the the most overall talent IMO.

Exactly what I thought. Jan will get some exemptions anyway, win or lose. I was worried she would lose last night. She seems to just need some competitive experience.

I guess I missed this high level skill of Jan. She has been on Futures tour for two years and hasn't exactly been at the top. In fact her first year (2003) was better than 2004.

Interesting that besides Jan (2003) and Sarah (2004)rookie years on the Futures Tour, we now have

Cindy
Pam
Valeria
Danielle

All rookies for 2005.

IMO Cindy is about the only one who appears to have the physical and mental game to make a run at the LPGA (a weak run probably).

I did notice that Stephanie Sparks appears to have some game still.

quote:Originally posted by Martee

I guess I missed this high level skill of Jan. She has been on Futures tour for two years and hasn't exactly been at the top. In fact her first year (2003) was better than 2004.

Interesting that besides Jan (2003) and Sarah (2004)rookie years on the Futures Tour, we now have

Cindy
Pam
Valeria
Danielle

All rookies for 2005.

IMO Cindy is about the only one who appears to have the physical and mental game to make a run at the LPGA (a weak run probably).

What type of scores do these women shoot on the futures tour?

quote:Originally posted by wanole

Cindy
Pam
Valeria
Danielle

All rookies for 2005.

A quick look, both average around 74 plus. Jan low round for 2004 was 71. Sarah had a low of 65 and a few other rounds in the 60's.

The other women didn't have any stats since 2005 is their rookie year.

Cindy
Pam
Valeria
Danielle

All rookies for 2005.

A quick look, both average around 74 plus. Jan low round for 2004 was 71. Sarah had a low of 65 and a few other rounds in the 60's.

Is Sarah the short girl or the one playing for only 4 years. The one playing 4 years is pretty impressive given the short time she's been playing.

Cindy
Pam
Valeria
Danielle

All rookies for 2005.

Is Sarah the short girl or the one playing for only 4 years. The one playing 4 years is pretty impressive given the short time she's been playing.

Sarah is the short one.

Pam is the rookie of 3 yrs

I'm gonna pick Pam...I only saw 1 episode but I think she'll do well.

And Debbie is smokin. Not usually into moms but shes amazing lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.