Big Time Junior Move From Sam I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's 'almost there' to being a fantastic ballstriker. Just some things need to be tweaked. A swing that sort of reminds me of Bobby Clampett's. I think he would be scary if Brian got the chance to work with him.

3JACK

Heheheheheehe - what do you guys think of this kids action ??

What do you think of it????? Dad. Ha I was checking on camera threads and came accross your post of your son's swing.

Kind of cool to have some spot light of the swings and of them being your son's! So answer Brian's question...are you working with him or someone else?

Good looking swing BTW!

Steve

What do you think of it????? Dad. Ha I was checking on camera threads and came accross your post of your son's swing.

Kind of cool to have some spot light of the swings and of them being your son's! So answer Brian's question...are you working with him or someone else?

Good looking swing BTW!

Steve

Ok I am busted -
These swings are from last August at 15 yrs old. He is not working with anyone - just learned out of the little yellow book / web sites Brian, Lynn, Chuck. Spent a few days with Chuck Evans a couple of years ago. Spent the Fall 08 semester at IMG Academy in Bradenton with Lead. He has grown and added some muscle this winter currently 5'9" 130lbs. His swing continues to improve. He has very good hand eye coordination as well(short game). His max swing speed is 113 on the Flightscope. He is still a bit underneath the plane. Tends to hit block/fade. April vacation is coming up could be time to visit an expert???

Brian,

I would love to watch you take real young kid with some real innate feel for the golf swing and turn him into a monster over ten or so years. You get the right kid, physically, and its over.

You're the kind of guy who sees natural talent and works to accentuate it and allow it to operate at "max capacity".

Status
Not open for further replies.