Blue Plane Board, Laser Pointers, TGM Book

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about time that I read The Golfing Machine and put my curiosity to rest! And it's about time that I do things right.

I'm asking you guys if you have any of these products and are willing to sell them to me.

I've so far found the TGM book and the laser pointers on various sites on the web, but I want to know if any of you are willing to part ways with yours.

Shoot me a PM if you're willing to sell.

I have this goal in mind for the fall and winter seasons.

It's about time that I read The Golfing Machine and put my curiosity to rest! And it's about time that I do things right.

I'm asking you guys if you have any of these products and are willing to sell them to me.

I've so far found the TGM book and the laser pointers on various sites on the web, but I want to know if any of you are willing to part ways with yours.

Shoot me a PM if you're willing to sell.

I have this goal in mind for the fall and winter seasons.

You do not need a laser pointer. A flashlight works as well and if your really want to get fancy take two $5 flashlights butt ends against each other and
lash them together with duct tape.

For a plane board find 3ft by 12" by 1/2" pine plank and prop is up to the proper angle with what ever you can find.

As far as the TGM book the prices are crazy - I think I paid $20 new a couple of years ago. Sorry I cannot part with it.

Bronco Billy

You do not need a laser pointer. A flashlight works as well and if your really want to get fancy take two $5 flashlights butt ends against each other and
lash them together with duct tape.

For a plane board find 3ft by 12" by 1/2" pine plank and prop is up to the proper angle with what ever you can find.

As far as the TGM book the prices are crazy - I think I paid $20 new a couple of years ago. Sorry I cannot part with it.

Hi There

Thanks for the Advertisement..... I Have a Butch Harmon laser system like new for Sale at a Price that Can't be Beat..... By the Way it Beats the Hell out of Duct Taped FlashLights....

I Also Have a Hard Copy TGM book I Bought in 1986..... Most of the Pages Still Need to be Understood... There is also a Definition of Centrifugal Force in the Back that would make nm go Ballistic :D.......

PM Me if interested.....

Cheers

Leek

New
If you want the plane board, Brian mentioned he may no some guy who is making them. He also told me not to spend the money and get a Fedex "triangle" shipping tube.

Status
Not open for further replies.