books

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dariusz J.

Thanks a lot. I have been buying old books for quite some time as much as my finances allow and usually I pay more for freight to Poland than for a book (even a rare book). Now I can have freight for free and although the list does not contain many books of my interest, I also ordered 5 books for less than 30 $ shipped to Poland :)

Cheers

Sweet ! I love to read golf books its a weird addiction lol

Are you sure you checked there selection out properly ? They have 800 books in the golf category

Dariusz J.

Are you sure you checked there selection out properly ? They have 800 books in the golf category

Yep. But I am a weird fellow and books about Woods or biographies do not turn me in. I chose old Armour book (I have one and it is very interesting to say the least) , physical one, pictorial historical one and 2 more (Nicklaus' and Price's if I remember corectly). I wish there are a few more old books where you can find fascination with true golf.

Cheers

Last edited:

Dariusz J.

Shows where we are that reading books is a weird addiction:)

You bet, Kev. Watching my kid, book readers are on the verge of extinction. I was brought up in the times where there were literally no movie that was better than the book that was a basis for such a movie. My friends lost their sight reading in the night under the blankets with torches in their hands because their parents wanted them to go asleep. Luckily, my parents never intervene when I had light on in the night and perhaps this is why I am one of the very few who does not need glasses approaching fifties.

Cheers

You bet, Kev. Watching my kid, book readers are on the verge of extinction. I was brought up in the times where there were literally no movie that was better than the book that was a basis for such a movie. My friends lost their sight reading in the night under the blankets with torches in their hands because their parents wanted them to go asleep. Luckily, my parents never intervene when I had light on in the night and perhaps this is why I am one of the very few who does not need glasses approaching fifties.

Cheers

According to Father O'Neil, my catechism teacher, they did not lose their sight because of reading under the blanket.

Which reminds me of an old joke ...

Priest: Boys, masturbation will make you go blind.

Johnny: Can I do it just until I need glasses Father?

Last edited:

Dariusz J.

According to Father O'Neil, my catechism teacher, they did not lose their sight because of reading under the blanket.

LOL. It confirms I am from another planet. I was reading Kafka and Heidegger in my bed when my parents went sleep but masturbated in the toilet when I was thinking about something else. :D
Good point, though.

Cheers

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator

Which reminds me of what a caddy said to me.

"The putt breaks right"

"Are you sure?"

"The only time I've been more sure about something is when I masturbated for the first time, I was 100% sure I was going to do it again"

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator

Cheers

I've never seen a movie that was better than the book

Dariusz J.

Which reminds me of what a caddy said to me.

"The putt breaks right"

"Are you sure?"

"The only time I've been more sure about something is when I masturbated for the first time, I was 100% sure I was going to do it again"

LMAO. Something to repeat when drinking something strong on19th hole. :D

I've never seen a movie that was better than the book

And I can imagine a bad book filmed with modern tricks to make it more interesting. But it is a very rare thing and only with bad books, I believe.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.