Brian, EDZ, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, can a guy get some help here? I posted a simple question regarding a case of the pulls with the driver among an otherwise very sound 3-4 hcp. golf swing and not one of you "gurus" seem to want to tackle this question. I am well aware of ball position, swing path, alignment and other faults but none of these are causing my pulls.
Anyone hazard a guess?

quote:Originally posted by semipro

Hey, can a guy get some help here? I posted a simple question regarding a case of the pulls with the driver among an otherwise very sound 3-4 hcp. golf swing and not one of you "gurus" seem to want to tackle this question. I am well aware of ball position, swing path, alignment and other faults but none of these are causing my pulls.
Anyone hazard a guess?
You didn't give much info mention, like saying the moma lisa is a drawing of a chic smiling. The question was simple, the facts sparse.

You may be "coming over the top from down below" meaning your hips may be too active, turning before your hands before they are in place for impact. Maybe the clubface is hooded too much at impact. Check the face alignment at address. It may have a natural draw built into it.

Do what Sam Snead AND Lee Trevino did with their PULL.. Aim right.

Enjoy the handicap.

Semi,

You're hitting the back of the ball with a square clubface, instead of the inside of the ball with a slightly open clubface.

quote:Originally posted by brianman

Lee Trevino aimed right??????

Are you coo-coo?

Semi...I will look for your post and reply.

Totally coo-coo. Brain freeze, I only meant Snead, Lee had the opposite approach.
Though you didn't read my stuff, lol.

matt

New
quote:Originally posted by 6bee1dee

Do what Sam Snead AND Lee Trevino did with their PULL.. Aim right.

Trevino aimed left and pushed it.

edit: sorry 6bee1dee, didn't see your correction. [8D]

Status
Not open for further replies.