Brian, how you like your Saints next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Panthers are rollin' right now, and I'd like your take on how the Saints will fair against them. Carolina is 3-0 at home now, but this is the same team that went something like 1-7 last year at home (can't remember exactly what it was, but there was a funny joke about it that I'll post if anyone cares).

Is your secondary going to be able to handle the likes of Steve Smith and a rejuvenated Muhsin Muhammed?

I'll wait for your response before I give my take... :)

Brian Manzella

Administrator
One game at a time ;)

My Panthers are rollin' right now, and I'd like your take on how the Saints will fair against them. Carolina is 3-0 at home now, but this is the same team that went something like 1-7 last year at home (can't remember exactly what it was, but there was a funny joke about it that I'll post if anyone cares).

Is your secondary going to be able to handle the likes of Steve Smith and a rejuvenated Muhsin Muhammed?

I'll wait for your response before I give my take... :)

Lisa and I will be in the North End Zone tonight for MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL.

We need to slow down Peterson, pressure Frerotte, work Duece, and make lots of noise.

Saints 31 Vikings 23

Aw c'mon Brian. That one game at a time stuff is good if you're on the team. But, you're not :). So out with it.

Saints. Panthers. Next Sunday. How you like 'em? ;)

psh.... the bucs are taking the division and having an at home superbowl, and the Rays are going to take the bo sox and win the series.... we are basicly this years new england... BOO YAAA you crapy.... anoying.... new england sports fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.