Brian In the Philadelphia Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to post a huge Thank You to Brian here for coming to be our guest speaker at the Central Counties Chapter of the Philadelphia Section today. Brian gave a talk that lasted a little more than two hours and he did a fantastic job. If any of you out there are PGA Members who are looking for a great educational speaker for your meetings I highly recommend BMan.
All I heard from the members were positive comments and about how much they learned. Truly an awesome experience for our Chapter. Thanks Brian....you exceeded expectations.

The best part for me as a non-pro was another lesson from Brian. You get more than an hour and worth every penny. My father said it was his best X-mas gift ever. Brian spotted my flaw with my driver within two swings. I was surprised.

I believe in the new release, but it isn't easy to execute in a couple swings. It takes time and practice. My biggest takeaway is that really good players square the club with beta torque and not gamma torque like I have done all my life.

BTW - Take BMan out to dinner if you get a chance. Great stories and he deserves it anyway for all the free stuff he gives away. We used the Trackman video way more than the Trackman numbers. Tman III is incredible. (I'm not anti video despite my critics).

Last edited:

Brian Manzella

Administrator
It was a lot of fun.

Thanks so much Chip for having me down, and to the boys at the Club, including Clay and his Dad—it was a blast.

I also wanted to sing my praise and thank Brian for the best couple days of my young career. The way Brian teaches is truly something special. With a few proper swing thoughts from BManz, I threw the drunk off my back to a solid 3 under par 67 last week. You are more than welcome anytime in Philadelphia but next time I'm picking up the dinner bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.