Brian's 2-13 Golf Magazine Article & Shoe Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not unique tip for us on the forum but "Pull the club into your stomach at impact" might be "martian" to the outside golfing world. Brian, what kind of reaction do you get on some of your forward thinking ideas versus mainstream at the magazine.

Just read the article. Page 62 of February edition. I agree with sunmart not unique to us, but certainly to the guy reading the magazine at the airport or getting his hair cut. Pretty cool indeed.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
allenedmonds_shoes_mctavish_brown-tan_l.jpg

Allen Edmonds

Jared Willerson

Super Moderator
Marty Hackel probably wouldn't approve but I'm a traditionalist, I like traditional golf shoes. Neon orange running shoes with golf spikes look silly to me.

BTW, you can order the shoes above with a golf sole instead of a regular sole. Cost is around $440 and they will last a lifetime.

My favorite golf shoes are my Ecco World Class City (all brown), but personally, it's hard for me to feel like an athlete while wearing church shoes. #adipure :)

hp12c

New
I like to walk the course, so after much experimentation and hurt feet. I have sensitive feet .I settled on good old og vans, yup vans. You should see the looks I get on the tee, but my feet dont hurt as much and I can still tear the cover off that mofo, sorta.

I like to walk the course, so after much experimentation and hurt feet. I have sensitive feet .I settled on good old og vans, yup vans. You should see the looks I get on the tee, but my feet dont hurt as much and I can still tear the cover off that mofo, sorta.

Please say the checker board ones! :)

Shoes

I walk most of the time and I've been wearing the Truelinkswear phx for about 2 years . I feel closer to the ground with these. They are also very comfortable. Only negative iis on wet days, I've had my back foot slip in the backswing a couple of times

Jared Willerson

Super Moderator
I walk about 1/4 of the time. I still wear leather soled FJ Classics. To me they are the most comfortable shoes I can wear, they are broken in for my foot and I have never had any problems with them hurting my feet.

"well I'll tell ya Stu, I did battle some humongous waves, but like I told the guy from ABC, ....danger is my business"

"well I'll tell ya Stu, I did battle some humongous waves, but like I told the guy from ABC, ....danger is my business"
Man for some reason I picture Lindsey and Kevin golfing together and playing 80's trivia. Never met either of them just the way I picture it;)
Ecco biom hybrid best shoe ever invented. Actually the whole biom line of shoes are fantastic I got some boots for work too.

I got a pair of shoes from Kikkor, the company James Lepp, the guy from Big Break, started. They are really light weight, really comfortable, and the shoes I got has one of their proprietary tractions systems, and it is awesome. I'm happy to see some companies like them making golf shoes that don't look like the ones I only wear to a job interview.

Man for some reason I picture Lindsey and Kevin golfing together and playing 80's trivia. Never met either of them just the way I picture it;)
Ecco biom hybrid best shoe ever invented. Actually the whole biom line of shoes are fantastic I got some boots for work too.

Or never ending Fletch quotes

You using the whole fist, Doc?

Status
Not open for further replies.