Can the Clubface have different closing rates during the Impact Interval?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My face rotation..

Nope.

He'd like the book, and the folks he learned the book from to be correct.

I can understand that.

But...
nexttonothin.jpg

Obviously we are all different... duh.

I love the slo-mo of that YouTube post; And you clearly show how square the strike and post strike is. I'm not sure who hit that shot, a machine or a man, but here's a look at my face rotation on a 7 iron. Kinda spooky in such a short space and I'm a damn good iron player. It's way more of a "gate" than that YouTube Slo-mo, which actually surprises me.

Brian, what pieces of the pie can modify the rotation in the B-man's Italian. I could dig up "book" stuff, but I'm interested in your opinions.

For those that don't know, use your SPACE bar to pause and arrow keys to advance or rewind.

This LINK should download pretty quickly for those interested in seeing it.

TS-SloMo1.mov - File Shared from Box.net - Free Online File Storage

Thanks,

MC

Not afraid of hearing the truth, just want it

“A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people” Will Rogers

I did not intend this to become an intellectual brawl. I simply commented, originally, about how much I enjoyed my time at the recent summit and that I wasn't "yet" convinced about the fact that various hinge actions do not provide different ball flights, thats all. I also stated that I am fortunate to be able to attend many events like this and will continue to do so........because I don't know everything and have a great deal of respect for ALL differing opinions on this subject. I don't just aimlessly follow others to be popular, I seek information, and form my own opinions on that information. I beleive that is what makes better golf professionals. The quote above is very true to me. I don't have a horse in this race, whether is be Brian Manzella, David Orr, or anyone else. These people are more research and right now smarter than me. But one day I hope to be smarter than them and the only way to do so is to "not be afraid of what the answer may be." I can handle the truth, I just want to get it without any bias.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
I can handle the truth, I just want to get it without any bias.

Well, if you deal with someone (not David) that doesn't want scientist like Mandrin on his site, you are getting LOADS of bias.

Trust me on this one Tom, I did a lot of research on it.

As far as an intellectual brawl, that's what you get with cultists, because with reasonable folk, science and proof wins everytime.

I stand corrected on your reason for asking the question, and I adjusted the post of mine to reflect that.

But, I feel pretty confident it fits at least a small group of people dead-on accurately.

Too bad for them that they are not as open minded as you...but you'll figure that out on your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.