Charges for Trackman/Flightscope "time"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This technology is still unfortunately pretty rare here in the UK. In the US are there any facilities like at ranges where golfers can just go and pay to use the technology on their own or is it only usually only offered as part of a lesson?

By me the driving range is two levels with about 100-120 hitting bays. They have designated 6 of these bays for Trackman users. You can either buy a yearly, monthly or daily subscription to Trackman. I did a month trial with Trackman which allows you to use the hitting bay with Trackman but, you must pay for the range balls. Plus sometimes there is a wait to use the Trackman bays.

The monthly fee was $40

By me the driving range is two levels with about 100-120 hitting bays. They have designated 6 of these bays for Trackman users. You can either buy a yearly, monthly or daily subscription to Trackman. I did a month trial with Trackman which allows you to use the hitting bay with Trackman but, you must pay for the range balls. Plus sometimes there is a wait to use the Trackman bays.

The monthly fee was $40

Thanks very much for this.

125/hr here for TM lessons/fitting. I try to go when it's slow and beg the pros to let me screw around with it, but that's not often enough anymore.

Burner

New
North East London but will travel.

Then you are within Ian's catchment area and could benefit by a visit - Trackman or not.

Ian is based at the World of Golf driving range, New Malden, Surrey.

ianClarkSmall.jpg

Burner

New
Hi Burner, thanks for that, hope all good with you, about time I got you on my Trackman!

All good here, Ian. You've had me on k-vest so TM would be a real eye opener.
However, not sure the results would not be a shock to my aging system.

Status
Not open for further replies.