Classic Swing Golf School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about expanding the The Golfing Machine. I received an adertizing email from the Classic Swing Golf School and found that the Head Coaches are Ted Frick and Chuck Wike. In their staff introduction, both mention with one sentence "one of the 17 GSED in America" and that is it; then say that they are PGA pro, won tournments etc.. No doubt that they learned most of the technical stuffs from the TGM but do they have a little responsiblity to expand TGM to others?

By the way, anyone took classes from them? Are they good? And do they teach based on TGM?

i was in myrtle last week and took a two hour lesson from chuck he was very helpful and got me swinging a lot better .he is big on swinging vs.hitting and talked a lot about tom tomisello,ben doyle,and bobby schaeffer.he used page 32 of tgm for the basic swing information that he gave me.he used a plane stick on the back swing.he wanted the club to follow the plane toe up,then back under it and swinging to right field.the right wrist was to stay bent with a full arm rotation for a draw and a half roll for a fade.he put a shaft about three feet in front of the ball on the target line he wanted the ball to start right of it.then he had me either hit a draw or fade using the full or half release.he has a short swing not even close to parellel but carried his drives about 290 all the way to the other side of the range.he said he does a tgm school for instructors and it is mostly class work and the cost is about 300.00.

dss

New
Ted and Chuck do a great job...both have been w/Ben Doyle. Also, they do straight line freq'ing at their site. I recommend them highly!

Brian Manzella

Administrator
I hope ya'll didn't take this is a non-endorsement.

I have spent some time witht htese guys and they know the swing and are really great guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.