Congrats to the Packers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should anyone drive by Shield's house to make sure he's okay? :eek::)

The big winners = Green Bay and Volkswagen (little Darth Vader advert).

Last edited:

Jared Willerson

Super Moderator
The Packers played very inspired. I thought the Steelers played like they had it in the bag.

Roethlisberger played terrible in the first half. That was the difference.

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator
First off, the Darth Vader commercial was one of the best ever.

Secondly, to those of you who are concerned, im fine.

The Packers were the better team, played better, and were coached better. I never thought the Steelers looked like a Super Bowl team all year. They were above average but lost to every team that was perceived to be better (Pats, Saints, Ravens, and Jets) They put up a good fight but too many mistakes, a bad performance by Ben, and the most stupid penalty ever in the history of the NFL on the last kickoff. I mean, who takes a personla foul on the last kickoff on the last drive of the Super Bowl?

Anyway, entertaining game. Fergie was hot and dont let that hatchet job by Pittsburgher Christina Aguilera shed more bad light on the city.

First off, the Darth Vader commercial was one of the best ever.

Secondly, to those of you who are concerned, im fine.

The Packers were the better team, played better, and were coached better. I never thought the Steelers looked like a Super Bowl team all year. They were above average but lost to every team that was perceived to be better (Pats, Saints, Ravens, and Jets) They put up a good fight but too many mistakes, a bad performance by Ben, and the most stupid penalty ever in the history of the NFL on the last kickoff. I mean, who takes a personla foul on the last kickoff on the last drive of the Super Bowl?

Anyway, entertaining game. Fergie was hot and dont let that hatchet job by Pittsburgher Christina Aguilera shed more bad light on the city.

When I heard her miss the line I thought to myself, just bust out into Genie in a Bottle and no one will think anything of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.