Congratulations on the new designation Jim!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, what's all the buzz about????

You a moderator now? Has Brian annointed you as an official instructor...a Manzanite annointed??? Let me in on it!

Brian Manzella

Administrator
He knows it.

Jim "graduated" to Academy Instructor Status last week in Chicago.

He had paid his dues and learned not only what I teach—which is most importatnt—but WHY I teach it, HOW I teach it and what everyone is teaching as well.

At The Brian Manzella Golf Academy, we strive to have the VERY BEST instructors.

Mike Finney & Tom Bartlett our MASTER Instructors and also Authorized Instructors of The Golfing Machine; Ryan Smither and Jim Jim Kobylinski, our staff instructors.

They KNOW HOW to do it, the know WHAT to teach, and they can do it in a variety of ways...

Not just two patterns done one way, either. ;)

Erik_K

New
congrats!

I remember when Jim used (maybe still does) post on FGI and his posts back then were very insightful. Then Brian started this site and eventually I met Brian, Tom, and Jim at the Orlando school this past January.

Jim is a very knowledgeable, and a hell of a nice guy as well. Keep in mind that Brian rarely tosses compliments around (regarding golf instructors). So when he says someone KNOWS his stuff, everyone should PAY ATTENTION!

Once again, congrats, Jim!

Jim Kobylinski

Super Moderator
I'm very humbled, thanks guys.

I will try and post up some video of my swing for those to see what happens when you work very hard for a few years on your swing with TGM as your "roots."

Also helps that i tend to see brian once a year for between 5-6hrs :D

Congrats

Congrats Jim:

Good meeting you in Louisville and Orlando. Congrats on recognition of your talent and selection to join the Manzella Staff

(DSL's been down for five days. Boy did I miss the fire works.)

Jim, congratulations. You're very knowledgeable and have contributed greatly to these sites. You've earned your station. Keep up the great posts. They're always to the point.

Cliff

Status
Not open for further replies.