Coupling Point in 3d!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm already rather merry, and after a couple more snorts from the, ahem, "medicine cabinet," I'm hoping to be able to see this in the fourth, fifth and six dimensions...
Fabulous stuff, and thank you, Damon.

leon

New
Cool stuff. Is this captured from a particular player, or some composite / model? Its hard to see, but looks to me like the face closes really quickly after impact, or at least quicker than I expected. Just wondered if this was expected / part of a model, or just specific to a captured player.

Damon Lucas

Super Moderator
It was of me - my history is 'fear of the rights'. Lead to a lot of wedding ring up, swing n sling, etc. You'll notice not much rotation through impact, then some more near paralle in follow through. More video tonight as well as some shaft deflection stuff.

I am not allowed to post the tour players or the composite player, but I am very happy to talk about them. My follow through is not unlike the composite's. I'll post Kevin's if he likes?

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator
Sure, I'd love to see it. I was trying/doing something completely different than I am now so it would be interesting to see why that stuff didn't work out for me. Way too much left and drag I would guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.