Cult Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee Brian, someone over on the Single Axis forum in response to the site address called you a cult leader. When did you become a cult leader? Do we get a new title too? hahaha. I gave a reply.

Mathew

Banned
quote:I am a regular at his forum and if I didn't know you haven't really investigated or had substance to your opinion I might of been slightly offended myself because I enjoy reading his posts and find them informative.

This is the same cult leader who helped the development of David Tom's and has posted pictures of his pupils with swing's, with no offense chances are you could only dream of achieving.

When I first joined his forum I thought he was just another one of these internet guru's and I decided to give a phonecall having a discussion, asking many questions to deliberately try and trip him up and im a very hard to impress person, to all these questions he had a clear concise and logical answer.

I post my swing pictures often there and show the progress made and if anyone says my swing has not improved dramatically since that phonecall with Brian I would ask them to get their eyes checked. If you want me to email the before and after films - not a problem.

I really put Brian high in his knowledge of mechanics in general. If I was asked by a tour professional who I would recommend to teach them - I would say him without a moment impulse.

hue

New
Careful with that guy
February 10 2004 at 9:05 PM greg (Login gregmo)
SAGF Member-2002

Response to Manzella golf forum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Compared to that guy, Peter seems open minded and downright thoughtful. That guy comes across like a cult leader, like some kind of moonie trying to push TGM on you. Be ware.

Be ware . Be ware of what? Learning about the golf swing and maybe improving? If Homer was the Isaac Newton of golf like you say Brian this poster is more Isaac Hunt.

Well, I live in Fort Worth which is not far North of Waco and the Branch Davidian compund. Or, at least what is left of it. I guess Brian can buy the land and rebuild down there. :)

quote:Originally posted by EdZ

quote:Originally posted by silvercreek

brian,
where's my kool-aid?

Can we have a beer instead? Guinness for me please! [8D]

hmmmmm, Guinness, :)

They say you can learn a Guinness drinkers country of origin by the rings left on a pint glass as they drink.

Americans leave about 14 rings on the glass (not me of course)
English leave about 8
Irish leave 5
Austrialians 2 they just knock it back. LOL.

I'm a five...Irish through and through

SA has no cult leader, some nice folk, but many loons and lost souls looking for a swing.

Mathew

Banned
quote:Originally posted by brianman

actually the official drink is Diet Coke with Lime :)

I once worked in a really grotty Burger King and it always amazed me when people came in and ordered double whopper cheese, large fries and a (get this) a diet coke..... Now everytime anyone mentions a diet coke I think of the customers and brings a lil smurk on my face...lol

quote:Originally posted by Mathew

quote:Originally posted by brianman

actually the official drink is Diet Coke with Lime :)

I once worked in a really grotty Burger King and it always amazed me when people came in and ordered double whopper cheese, large fries and a (get this) a diet coke..... Now everytime anyone mentions a diet coke I think of the customers and brings a lil smurk on my face...lol

Yep, I guess they figure that the diet coke will cancel out the double Whopper! My mother is hooked on Diet Coke. I swear they put something in there to hook people. I cant drink it. The Nutrasweet or whatever in it, makes my thoat swell shut.

quote:Originally posted by FanofHogan

Yep, I guess they figure that the diet coke will cancel out the double Whopper! My mother is hooked on Diet Coke. I swear they put something in there to hook people. I cant drink it. The Nutrasweet or whatever in it, makes my thoat swell shut.

Being diabetic for the last five years, you get tried of diet cola really fast. With an increasing number of the population now diabetic in one form or another, you would think something other then cola would be available in restaurants. But, nooooo. Cola, cola, cola. SO even if the diet coke with Lime is still an cola, its at least different enough and I like it. Still won't be on the menu anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.