Damon Lucas Putting Stroke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shite hope you don't mind me posting this Damon. Just saw it..."cool"...and posted er up...

We probably could talk about putting more in here anyway...but I hope this is all good.

If not I owe you a beer! And you can strike me one blow to the coconut.

Damon Lucas

Super Moderator
No problem.

I used to 'only' concern myself with stroke mechanics...not a great platform to make putts from!

Rhythm...tempo....seeing the speed....feeling the speed....seeing the last few feet into the hole.....hearing the ball clanging around inside the cup...setting my chest at address...not much more than that!

I think winter is the best time to make some adjustments to your putter or your stroke

No problem.

I used to 'only' concern myself with stroke mechanics...not a great platform to make putts from!

Rhythm...tempo....seeing the speed....feeling the speed....seeing the last few feet into the hole.....hearing the ball clanging around inside the cup...setting my chest at address...not much more than that!

I think winter is the best time to make some adjustments to your putter or your stroke

+1.

Everybody should read this and take it to heart if they want to be a better putter.

3JACK

dbl

New
Nice! Making a smooth 18 footer.

Converted it to AVI and it was smaller than the .rm file by a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.