DAWGS will WIN!! Brian Bring Your Happy Medicine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dawgs will destroy the Tigers this weekend! So Brian I don't want that to ruin the Anti-Summit....Make sure you bring your happy pills!:)

The Dawgs will destroy the Tigers this weekend! So Brian I don't want that to ruin the Anti-Summit....Make sure you bring your happy pills!:)

Not a Tiger fan at all, but Tom, have you watched college football at all this year? Georgia may not score 1 f*cking point much less win. No disrespect to Georgia or you, but LSU's defensive line is the best I've ever seen.

Tom, pump the brakes!!!!!

UGA, the ACC West champions, have played just two quality opponents this season and lost to both of them. This will be their 1st SEC game, and it won't be pretty. :)

Most of the UGA fans I know go into hiding before games and only come out after a win, so for this bold prediction this early... A big high five.:)

Brian Manzella

Administrator
I wish Tom and all the Georgia fans the very best in regards to their travel to and from the game.

I also hope there are no injuries of any significance.

Also Tom, travel safe to LI.

Go Tigers!

Just felt like being a little mischievous this morning. :cool:

LSU is a great team.... SEC Gridiron Live says LSU will run the Dawgs off the field! In 1976 Alabama came to Athens #1 in the nation with Bear Bryant and Johnny Musso, they left Athens with a 21- 0 butt kicking! LSU is a great football team but anything can happen on any given Saturday!!! GO DAWGS!!!!

Last edited:
Just felt like being a little mischievous this morning. :cool:

LSU is a great team.... SEC Gridiron Live says LSU will run the Dawgs off the field! In 1976 Alabama came to Athens #1 in the nation with Bear Bryant and Johnny Musso, they left Athens with a 21- 0 butt kicking! LSU is a great football team but anything can happen on any given Saturday!!! GO DAWGS!!!!

You can always tell everyone "you heard it here first!".

I'm hoping for a really good game, but with UGA wearing their Power Ranger uniforms again... well, it didn't work out to well for 'em last time in the Dome.

Best thing about UGA being in this game, the course will be empty all afternoon. :)

Are you going?

Line opened at LSU -10. It's currently -13 1/2. LSU is really good. I expect to see a Bama-LSU rematch in the National Title game. Still some games to be played. Should be fun.

LSU is too good all three sides of the ball. Even with a mediocre QB they still pound people. Easily the best team I have seen in a long time. WVU put up over 500 yards of offense against them and we still got beat down. Look at the teams they beat this year, it's ridiculous.

Not a Tiger fan at all, but Tom, have you watched college football at all this year? Georgia may not score 1 f*cking point much less win. No disrespect to Georgia or you, but LSU's defensive line is the best I've ever seen.

Tom,
Why did you have to do this!!! I didnt want to type today! I am a psychotic dawg fan. We are no doubt an underdog and rightfully so. This LSU team is one of the best Ive ever seen on a college football field, and their defense IS THE BEST IVE EVER SEEN. That being said, Georgia is absolutely being a little overlooked and unrespected. This is also a very physical team that is very very dangerous. To say the quote above is about as far off as saying we will destroy them. I know you were kidding. Here is the bottom line: LSU should win this game. If they play a good game, and do what they are supposed to do, they win this game. That being said, do not think for one second that UGA doesn't have the capability to win this game if they are given a crease. I think this game will be a lot closer for a long time than people think if the dawgs take care of the football. Im fired up, leaving at 6 am headed to Atl, and love the fact that no one is even giving us a chance.

Mike- Can't make the game....Family tradition of going to The Fox...bad timing!

John- Sorry to start you typing....glad to see you stick up for your team. I think you are right btw. Hope you enjoy the game BIG TIME!!

Guys, after this game, can we please keep all non golf sports talk limited to the #1 basketball team in all the land. It's the only respectful thing to do.

mkg-dunk-portland.jpg

if the shot was down the line then the goal line would go straight up the frame, but it doesn't.

Bulldog defenders, they're wherever Mathieu left them after he broke their ankles, because they aren't in this poster.

ZAP

New
Funny but because of this site I was yelling at the announcers every time they showed that play and commented on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.