dowmloading video`s

Status
Not open for further replies.

joep

New
I have a new computer and all of brians video`s. I`m not good with computers so I ask how do I go about downloading these video`s? I have all the codes and passwords but were do i go to down load IN DETAIL,thanks...joe

If I remember correctly, all you do is click on the link and enter your password. Then you choose a location on your computer to save it to and click save.

What part are you having trouble with?

dbl

New
They'll probably send you a link again, but where is the original email that had the link? Lost in the bowels of the crashed hard drive?

Yea, the links are in the e-mail that had your user name and password. Brian can always reissue it. I know you sent him a PM but an e-mail may be better.

You didn't say that your old computer crashed. If it did not, then simply compy each video file on to a flash drive and then copy them to the new computer. If it did crash, then do you have a back up? If it's not a good assumption to rely on vendors agreeing to let you download files again at a much later date. Brian my do this, but many would not.

joep

New
Had a power issue ,sent it out wanted too much to fix it so I left it there and bought a new one. Thanks for your help I`ll e-mail brian this time...thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.