Driving Rang Pro & LI School Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the range today and I was working on some homework courtesy of BManz & Mike Jacobs. The range pro just took over the facility and was going down the line introducing himself. He stopped and said hi, admired my MacGregors (which I saw BManz nuke at the school) and watched me hit a few shots. I'm a reforming flat, underplaner and was working on NHA, the swivel, showing my armpits, and adding some hip slide. He mumbled, "That's old Hogan" and moved on down the line. I don't think he got it right, but I still smiled....

John

Brian Manzella

Administrator
A rose is still a rose....

Went to the range today and I was working on some homework courtesy of BManz & Mike Jacobs. The range pro just took over the facility and was going down the line introducing himself. He stopped and said hi, admired my MacGregors (which I saw BManz nuke at the school) and watched me hit a few shots. I'm a reforming flat, underplaner and was working on NHA, the swivel, showing my armpits, and adding some hip slide. He mumbled, "That's old Hogan" and moved on down the line. I don't think he got it right, but I still smiled....

John

I rather be called old-Hogan than just old. :D

Keep working on it!

John

I don't know.....

I'm working on NHA. A while back I bought that Hogan Collection DVD set with Jim McLean giving an explanation of Hogan's swing. Anyhow, part of the collection is a disc for your computer which is just a loop of four Hogan swings. The first of which is a driver swing from 1948 and I think it has NHA elements - old Hogan?

Status
Not open for further replies.