Einstein On Improving Your Golf Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a promotion, but did you know that..I don't believe it, it was sent to me by another golfer.....

quote:Dear _______

Perhaps the most potent quote I have ever read in my life is Albert Einstein's definition of insanity. He defined insane people as: "People who do the same thing over and over again and yet expect different results!"
einstein.jpg

Nowhere is that quote truer than in the game of golf. I never cease to be amazed by the number of intelligent people who love this great game YET who play week after week with no improvement. Who buy clubs in the vain hope of buying a game! Desperately clinging to the hope that a new driver will cure their slice and launch the ball 20 yards further! Who hit buckets of balls on the range trying to imitate the latest tip in a golf magazine and instead relentlessly ingrain bad habits into their swing. There has to be a better way?

There is, it's The Academy of Golf at PGA National the only golf school in the world good enough to GUARANTEE YOU lower scores or your money back!

Call Now 800-832-6235 and find out how 3 days in sunny Florida can cut 20% or more from your handicap. Now that makes a lot of sense!

Charlie King
Director of Instruction
The Academy of Golf at PGA National

This seems rather bold....Did something happen at PGA National for them to come out with something like this? Cut your handicap by 20%? Wonder who they got for their marketing?

Please DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER....

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Martee, Bill Skelley has been offering money-back guarantees for years....so have I for people who have requested such...

Really, making a handicap player better is the EASIEST thing for me to do.

Probably the AJ Bonar people, heck with them you just have to watch the tape for results.

If you have a 20 handicap, a 20% better handicap becomes a 16.

Maybe, just maybe, they have the group log on to this forum to begin TGM studies. Now thats a plan.

This is the first I heard the PGA doing it....

Does anyone take up these offers?

I guess I find it interesting that at least for me this type of advertising is coming out of the PGA.

quote:Originally posted by brianman

not THE PGA...

the pga academy...

note the caps

;)

That is confusing as the cap the PGA and they are in West Palm Fla...

So it isn't the PGA pre-se, that explains why I can't find it on the website...

That make's more sense now.

quote:Originally posted by Martee

quote:Originally posted by brianman

not THE PGA...

the pga academy...

note the caps

;)

That is confusing as the cap the PGA and they are in West Palm Fla...

So it isn't the PGA pre-se, that explains why I can't find it on the website...

That make's more sense now.
As far as I know, unless it has changed recently, what goes on at PGA National (and the academy) has no connection whatever with the PGA (except maybe the pro is a member). Even PGA staff pay a premium to play there and it's not much further than a good par five from PGA headquarters.

I do think Einstein's remark is "on the mark," though.

Status
Not open for further replies.