Ever REALLY kicked someones a$$?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's not what the games about, and I'm always a great sport (because I'm crap so I have to be) :cool:

And I didn't really kick his a$$ so much as he fell in a huge hole :mad:

But today I TOTALLY beat THE ONE player in my group of playing buddies.
We all have THE ONE player in our circle, you know him....

He's the one who's always making a big noise when he's on top, he's the one with the thousands of dollars worth of the latest equipment, he's "Mr drive for show", he's all noise, but unfortunately is also a fairly reasonable player, and generally fairly likable....most of the time......

Well this morning I KILLED mine :D
9 holes: me 53 (told ya I was a hacker) him 72!!!!!!!!
Man it was sad to watch, but at the same time totally gratifying, I know it's not the "right" thing to do to take pleasure in the misfortunes of others, but MAN this was sweeeeet :D

He would normally post low to mid 40's for 9.

There, I've told the world, now I'm FULLY satisfied :D:D

I'm sure others have similar stories, please share so us hackers know we're not alone in battling THE GUY.

And for the record, he's a good friend of mine, and we'll both laugh about this in years to come, but he weren't a laffin today :D

Good gosh...usually shoots in the low to mid 40's and he threw up a 72... talk about the wheels falling off...

The worst thing about it is I had to wait to post on here to say anything, I kept my mouth shut on the course, watched his swing looking for obvious errors etc.
I was genuinely feeling for him, but at the same time secretly loving it, and I know he knew, and I think what killed him the most is that I didn't say a word.

Anyway, he'll genuinely kick MY a$$ next time out and normality will return to my golfing world.

*back to intently studying SD1.0 for me* :cool:

Thanks for listening.

Nope, only 9, and all is now normal in the universe, we played again this Sunday and I got my usual 53, he got 46.

Lesson booked for Wednesday at my local club.

BM, when are you coming to Perth mate? Free accommodation at my place :D :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.