Explanar Training aid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Khatib

Super Moderator
I presented a TGM talk at the HG School last year. Luther Blacklock the inventor was talking about it and demonstrated it as one plane swing (what ever that Golf Digest crap is) device. He also demonstated throwaway and used his arms to move the roller not the pivot. He played the day before and hit a lot of leekage hooks and taught the same way. I believe this an okay device but not worth the money, you can use it the way you want and not how the inventor desired for it to be used. What ever you do, do not follow his tips on the DVD as really the teaching component is quite poor especially coming from a top 25 UK teaching professional.

4 barrels is actually being overly kind to this piece of junk! The only way this thing would remotely make sense would be to zero out accumulator #3. Then you would have a two barrel swing with accums #2 and #4 throwaway. And there you'll be with a wonk single axis pattern.

I didnt see any referenece to one plane swing concept.

is that a concept he promotes?

Steve,
I believe there are some pros in Melbourne that have some - have you used 1 yourself setup correctly for you ?

would be good to see some GM analysis.

Have had really good feedback from someone I respect (he does not have one) but he was impressed.

will be sticking with my Dual Track :)

quote:Originally posted by FOUR BARRELS AUSTRALIAN

I presented a TGM talk at the HG School last year. Luther Blacklock the inventor was talking about it and demonstrated it as one plane swing (what ever that Golf Digest crap is) device. He also demonstated throwaway and used his arms to move the roller not the pivot. He played the day before and hit a lot of leekage hooks and taught the same way. I believe this an okay device but not worth the money, you can use it the way you want and not how the inventor desired for it to be used. What ever you do, do not follow his tips on the DVD as really the teaching component is quite poor especially coming from a top 25 UK teaching professional.

just reading yr post again and no i wasnt thinking of using the instruction stuff or buying a unit but more the idea of going to see a pro who had one to see how good they are and then go from there

Status
Not open for further replies.