Extensor Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdog

New
6-B-1-D
Homer says it's the steady effort to straighten the bent right arm.
I have seen articles in magizenes that have mentioned this.
Do you guys actively apply this pressure from impact fix to follow through? I have been trying to apply this force with small pitches, but on full swing i cant seem to apply it constantly.
I have been using a hitting procedure, so my downswing has been rear side powered, but i'm wondering how this applied pressure would affect my striking, and what it would add or subtract to my ball flight.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
When you stretch your sweater sleeve by pulling on the hand-end of it, you only need to stetch it a bit to "get the wrinkles" out....same in extensor action.

EdZ

New
quote:Originally posted by brianman

When you stretch your sweater sleeve by pulling on the hand-end of it, you only need to stetch it a bit to "get the wrinkles" out....same in extensor action.

Well said Brian.... There IS hope for you! ;)

quote:Originally posted by mikestloc

edZ...brian stole the sweater idea from ben doyle.....just in case you were keeping score....and i think you have been

Gee Brian, who are your friends? LOL
6-B-1-D is so close to my heart. I'm aware of it throughout the swing but for me it reaches its goal as I reach my aiming point with right wrist still bent and right shoulder ready to exploded into the ball. Or so it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.