Feherty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anybody else watching this show?
I have to be honest, I am really enjoying it.
Ever since Peter Kessler was so unceremoniously booted from TGC the interview shows have been terrible but this show seems to add the character the network has lacked for a very long time.
I also really love the intro.
Tricky

I'm with you, I love it. I've always liked Feherty though. He's hilarious, but there's also just something very genuine about him. I really like the way the show is put together as well, mixing up his interviews, him telling stories, and other various footage to setup whatever story he's trying to tell for the episode.

I'm also enjoying it. I always though he was funny but damn, "the bull is surprising all of the cows"!

I nice to hear about classic golf and players of the past now and then, great show. Whatching it really helped me get over Shank being eliminated from The Big Break.

Huge fan of Feherty, especially what he does off the course for the wounded soldiers. Hope the show does well, so far it looks promising.

I've enjoyed the first few shows.

I have always been a Tom Watson fan, but I like him more as a person after watching the show last night.

I've been watching the show and have a different opinion.
Every show Feherty has to tell everybody he is a drug addict and an alcoholic.Lee Trevino looked uncomfortable when he was laying all that heavy stuff out. Those Trevino stories have been told over and over for at least 20 years.

I've been watching the show and have a different opinion.
Every show Feherty has to tell everybody he is a drug addict and an alcoholic.Lee Trevino looked uncomfortable when he was laying all that heavy stuff out. Those Trevino stories have been told over and over for at least 20 years.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.