Follow through position

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could ask Lanny.

pga_g_wadkins2_300.jpg

Burner

New
Thanks, the chicken wing could be it. What about failing to maintain your spine angle?

Don't see that as part of it because your shoulders (T) sit on top of your spine and that relationship does not change even if your spine angle does. The arms hang down from the shoulders; fists hanging lower the more you bend forward and less low as you stand.

Raising the arms (without raising the head) is the problem however it is done.

Last edited:

hp12c

New
Is that the infamous goat humping? If so I was thinking this as well. Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't that also lead to losing your spine angle? My nonexpert brain was thinking the goat humping was causing the lose of spine angle which was causing the right arm across the face finish. IDK

PS Found this little gem last night:

stayinyourposture.mov - YouTube

this vid really helped me with my swing and to tumble the club.:cool:

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator
Is that the infamous goat humping? If so I was thinking this as well. Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't that also lead to losing your spine angle? My nonexpert brain was thinking the goat humping was causing the lose of spine angle which was causing the right arm across the face finish. IDK

PS Found this little gem last night:

stayinyourposture.mov - YouTube

Goat humping is almost never the cause, it's usually the effect of something else

this vid really helped me with my swing and to tumble the club.:cool:

Brian Manzella gives the answer in this video. Just think high to the sky hands finish. Think Bruce Crampton or Bubba Watson. The high hands finish helps with several things like no chicken wing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.