For those who have had a lesson with Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having my first lesson with the man in Michegan, and while I am looking forward to having him fix my swing, I've also read that he is quite the storyteller, sooooo......I wanted to know from past students which stories I should ask to hear.

Jared Willerson

Super Moderator
Brian is a really great teacher, I mean that and I'm not trying to blow smoke or kiss ass, Brian doesn't like that anyway.

He will diagnose your swing and he will give you stories and illustrations that pertain to what needs to happen to your golf swing. He also has a lot of interesting tidbits on just about everyone in the game. My favorites were the ones he told me about Byron Nelson. He always has some pretty good gossip from the tour too!

In short Brian will help your game and give you what you need to get better. I have had 6 hours of live instruction with him and after each session I got better.

Jim Kobylinski

Super Moderator
I liked the Hank Haney/Finney story or any story about Hank Haney

To be more specific, he's talking about what happened when Brian and Mike were at a presentation Haney was doing and Mike stepped up and smoked a few 5 irons for him. I won't get into more than that, but that's what he's talking about.

Leek

New
I'm having my first lesson with the man in Michegan, and while I am looking forward to having him fix my swing, I've also read that he is quite the storyteller, sooooo......I wanted to know from past students which stories I should ask to hear.

Just go, relax and let Brian take you where the lesson goes. Any stories will come out if they fit the work you're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.