Funny stuff - hope you laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I friend mine sent me a link to this website which list characteristics of a " Mini Tour Douche". I found this to hilarious and wanted to share. I am guilty of a few of these things......

2010 Official MTD (Mini Tour Douche) Rules of Golf

Compiled by Michael Baird and Pat Grady

2010 Revisions

R1)***** If an MTD fly’s a green he shall immediately scream, “Fucking new grooves!”

R2) **** He must also blame it on the new grooves when his chips don’t check properly.

Rule 1 College and Amateur Golf

An MTD shall have either…

1.1)*********** *Gotten kicked off his college team.

1.2)*********** Gotten fucked by his college coach because he qualified for at least 20 tournaments but his coach didn’t pick him for a single one.

1.3)*********** Not graduated from college.

1.4)*********** Not played college or major amateur golf but just decided to turn pro.

1.5)*********** All of these can be trumped if the MTD got kicked off his high school team and turned pro shortly after.

Rule 2 Tee Times

2.1)***** An MTD always gets a terrible tee time.

-It shall be windier and the greens faster, firmer and bumpier during the MTD’s round.* Overall the conditions will be about 2 to 4 strokes more difficult per round and if the MTD would get a better wave he would have a better chance to make the cut (See rule 6).

Rule 3 Putting

3.1) **** An MTD shall never make anything and all other players in his group will drop bombs all day long.

3.2) **** An MTD shall average “like” 6 lip-outs per round.

3.3) **** MTD’s would also shoot much lower if they didn’t have five three-jacks and a four-jack every round.

3.4) **** If another competitor makes more than one long putt or has a chip-in during a great round that round becomes invalid and that player is not a great player.* An MTD shall say something like this…”He shot 65 but he made “like” six bombs and had two chip-ins so it really wasn’t that good.” (See Rule 8.4 GFSRE)

Rule 4 Ball Striking

4.1)*********** All MTD’s shall be great ball strikers and it is their putting and poor tee times that hold them back from success (See Rule 2 and Rule 3).

4.2)*********** An MTD shall always act like he didn’t catch a great drive very good because he will look more credible when his “miss hits” are still really long.

4.3)*********** An MTD shall have “like” 200 yards or less into every par five and hit every green in regulation but can’t get a fucking putt to drop.

4.4)*********** Whenever asked what club he hit on the last par 3 the MTD must say he didn’t hit it full so he looks more like a player that has an arsenal of shots.* He can use any of the following to describe his 6 iron: little, softy, flossy, chippy, baby, bunty, knockdown, halvsie, three-quarter, 20 percent, tiny, sawed off, finessed, arm swing…

Rule 5 Sick Wardrobes

5.1)*********** An MTD’s wardrobe shall be worth more than the tournament entry fee.

5.2)*********** Hair gel should be worn when wearing a visor.

5.3)*********** White belts and white pants shall be worn during the final round with the collar popped.

5.4)*********** Easter shall be celebrated year round by fluorescent shirt colors.

5.5)*********** Pants are required regardless of the heat index.

5.6)*********** Oversized belt buckles are not required in 2010 butt will be starting December 31, 2011.

Rule 6 Cuts

6.1)*********** When an MTD misses a cut, he shall miss the cut by “like” one which could have easily been avoided if he had a better tee time (see Rule 2.1) or had less lip-outs (see Rule 3.2)

6.2)*********** The cut line in MTD events shall always be stupidly low, somewhere around 6 deep.* On tour the cuts are never that low but on the MTD circuit you have to shoot in the mid 60’s every time.

6.3)*********** If an MTD MC’s he shall get so drunk that he flirts with death.

6.4)*********** If an MTD MC’s he shall talk about all the bad breaks he got over the week and complain about his money situation and how he might not be able to afford Q-School.* He shall talk about these things in hopes he can get some sympathy from fellow MTD’s.* Following this self pity session he shall not practice after the round but immediately go to a bar and spend a minimum of $100.

Rule 7 Equipment

7.1)*********** An MTD shall play all clubs of the same brand to pretend he is sponsored by that brand.* He shall also wear the clothes of that brand.

7.2)*********** When an MTD needs a new club he always has to call his “guy” and get one shipped to him.* Sometimes, but not always, an MTD’s “guy” is completely made up for credibility purposes.* A “guy” is a supposed club rep that can get MTD’s anything they want for free.* A lot of the time after digging deeper it is discovered that this “guy” is a buddy that works at Golfsmith and can get a 10% discount for the MTD.*

7.3)*********** *An MTD must use a staff bag whenever possible for credibility purposes.

Rule 8 Scoring

8.1)*********** If an MTD is asked, “How did you play?” he shall never simply say his score.* He shall roll his eyes and talk about how much windier and tougher the course conditions were when he played.* He shall then go on saying how he hit 18 greens but had 14 lip-outs and nine 3-jacks and if he didn’t have that bullshit lost ball he would have done four shots better.* After all this you are left with no idea what he shot.**

8.2)*********** If directly asked, “What did you shoot?” an MTD only responds with one number.* That number is automatically understood to be how many under par the player was for the day because MTD’s are so dope they never shoot over par.

8.3)*********** If an MTD shoots between 2 (understood as 2 under) and 5 (5 under) the MTD shall look disgusted, roll his eyes and turn his hat backwards while saying his score so all the fellow MTD’s know how good he is and how he’s unhappy with scores in the mid to high 60’s.

8.4)*********** Got Fucked Score Reduction Score Equalizer (GFSRE) – The score the MTD deserved to shoot based on the actual score adjusted for the sum of his bad breaks multiplied by that categories respective GFSRE coefficient.* This adjusted GFSRE score is used to determine actual credibility among MTD’s because stroke play is not an accurate enough measure.

Common GFSRE multiples…

-0.5*(# Lip-outs)

+0.5*(# Long Putts Made)

+1*(# Chip-ins)

+0.25*(Up and down for par outside 20 yards)

-1*(# 3 Putts)

-1*(Bad tee time)

-0.1* (MPH Wind)

Example…”I go so fucked. It started blowing 20 mph right when I got on #1 tee and it was dead calm the rest of the day.* I shot even but I had like six lip-outs and two 3-jacks and this other bro in my group shot 3 but he had a chip in and made like 5 bombs.

Player A: 72 – 0.1(20) mph wind - .05(6) lip-outs – 1(1) Bad tee time – 1(2) Three Jacks = 64

Player B: 69 + 0.5(5) Long Putts + 1(1) chip-in = 72.5

In this calculation player A receives a GFSRE of 64 and player B 72.5.* The reason player B did not receive deductions for wind and a poor tee time is because the MTD never factors in that everyone else in his wave played in the exact same conditions.* By these calculations it is obvious that player A had a much better day but he just got fucked.

*Rule 9 Course Conditions

9.1)*********** No matter where the MTD is playing or what the Stimpmeter reads the greens always suck and are always slow.

-Exception – If the greens are somewhat fast then they are running “like” 14.

9.2)*********** If an MTD hits a bunker shot somewhat fat he shall yell, “There is so much fucking sand in here!”* Likewise if he hits a bunker shot thin he must scream, “There is no fucking sand in here! They never have to deal with these shitty bunkers on Tour!”

9.3)*********** The tee boxes are never level at mini tour events and if an unlevel tee box causes an off line shot the MTD must bury his club in the box and yell, “Fucking tee box!”

9.4)*********** The fringe collars at MTD events are massive.* Every time an MTD lands a chip somewhere near the edge of the green even if it isn’t anywhere near the collar and it goes past the hole he must yell, “Fucking hit the collar!”

9.5)*********** MTD’s would shoot lower scores if they didn’t end up in a divot on every fucking hole.

*Rule 10 Practice Rounds / Pro-Ams

10.1)******* An MTD always shoots at worst “like” 7 (See rule 8.2) in the practice round or pro-am.

10.2)******* An MTD must hit a minimum of 4 vanilla wedge shots from 100 yards every hole, not fix the divots, and then hit 14 chips while complaining about pace of play.* He must then complain about finishing in divots during the tournament (See rule 9.5)

Rule 11 Attitude

11.1)*** If an MTD hits a good wedge shot to 15 feet he must act disgusted.

11.2)******* If an MTD is playing well and is about 5 under (sorry just 5) for the day and hits one poor shot he must yell “what’s wrong with me today!?”* This makes him look more credible to other MTD’s.

Love it. ;)

I'd love to see a MTD turned instructor list. Or a MTD gets a job list. Or a MTD goes to his class reunion list. Etc, etc. :)

Last edited:
LOL! I did all of that when I was trying to play!

Now that I teach mtd's and club fit them, I could probably add a few more things to the list. Some of my favorite MTD quotes:

"I play better on tough courses where par is a good score. I don't play on those mini-tours where it's a complete birdie-fest."

"The guy fit me for one degree too upright, so I'm tugging everything off the world."

"It's a lot harder to get your card than keep it."

"Of course they make a lot more putts on the big tour, look how perfect the greens are."

"If I don't make it as a player, I'm going to start my own mini-tour that actually pays out more than 5 guys in the field. You have to shoot in the 60's to get your entry fee back on this tour."

"This shaft worked on the range but did not work on the course."

(The mtd swings 103 mph and the launch and spin is perfect) "The ball is just falling out of the air, it's not going anywhere."

(Mtd is warming up and can't put the club on it) "I was with my physical trainer yesterday, little tight today."

(Mtd is striping his 8 iron) "See, the short and mid irons are dialed in. I need the long irons matched up to these."

"This ball is great downwind but just doesn't hold its line into the wind."

...and on and on...

Love it. Reminds me of my youth...

Here's another one: "How that (fellow) MTD shoots those scores with THAT swing is beyond me".

I've noticed MTDs on the range hold their finish and act like they smoked it even though the sound it made at impact made everyone cringe and the ball never got airborne and there is a 6' square 3" deep hole where MTD has been practicing.

MTDs would also take up a modelling career at the drop of a hat and talk about their days "on tour" with fellow models/bitches.

dbl

New
Wulsy.....

If a MTD is going to claim to have been ruined by a swing coach, it would be a TOP tier coach...of course!

A MTD will always have a real hot golddigga girlfriend who later ditches him for an accountant/lawyer and becomes a member at the course where the MTD becomes an instructor.

A MTD will always complain of having a bunch of talent-free pupils after he becomes an instructor.

Status
Not open for further replies.