Gandhi, Mayor Nagin and Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Bartlett

Administrator
The re-elected mayor quoted Gandhi...thought Brian would like it.

First they ignore you.

Then they laugh at you.

Then they fight you.

Then you win!

Actually, I'm still at the "then they laugh at you" stage. Doubt I will ever get past that. What a moron. Time to move Brian!!

Brian Manzella

Administrator
I think Tom was using the quote for another reason.

And, BTW, I'm not moving. I am REBUILDING.

Long after Nagin is out of office, I can—and will—be part of the NEW New Orleans.

New Olreans needs to start looking out for the REAL New Orleanians.

I was born here, live here, rebuiling here, and I am one of the best in the world at what I do.

They and IT (The politics) have managed to try to "keep me down" or get me to move away, but here I sit.

Nagin isn't the problem, and I am part of the solution. First thing I need to do is to give that man some lessons. ;)

I know exactly what Tom was referring to with the quote, as it describes your
battle with conventional golf instruction and fighting for appropriate recognition. As a northern guy I just couldn't resist the political comment. At the very least he will make things "interesting" down there. And I'm very sure you are a trillion times better teacher than this guy is as a mayor!!! Then again maybe we can trade you for our mayor ----this city is already destroyed and we didn't have a hurricane ! SINCERELY hope your rebuilding is going well and the weather cooperates this summer. And best wishes as you continue to battle the "system".

Status
Not open for further replies.