Garrigus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like his golf swing, but his body language and facial expressions make him look like a big tool. He's like the dork that that thinks he's cool, and he's the only one that doesn't know he's a dork.

I like the guy. He seems honest and not afraid to do it his own way. If he finds a way to be a little more mentally tough on the back nine on Sundays, he could end up with double digit career wins.

66er

New
Drug addicts are like that, doesn't know he's a dork= Justin Rose hands down the worse for this, I cringe when he's interviewed!!

Drug addicts are like that, doesn't know he's a dork= Justin Rose hands down the worse for this, I cringe when he's interviewed!!

Did you just call JR a tweaker?

images

Yes, Justin should get his arse off the range and head on down to raconteur school, tout suite...

My son & I walked 18 with him earlier this year @ the Nelson. He absolutely striped it and could not make anything. I wasn't sure if his chilli was going to be hot, but told Nicholas to see if he'd sign a ball after he signed his card. He signed and I told him just how impressive his ball striking was and to hang in there. He smiled from ear to ear and mildly said "it's just golf, I'm doing great". What a great attitude. He couldn't have been nicer.

Status
Not open for further replies.