glove wear revisited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before Brian gives his take tonight live at 11:00. Does anyone want to give there take on glove wear. "Lots of balls" Wearing out the thumb pad? Wearing out the heel pad? Wearing some other part of ones glove? Does this give away anthing good or bad in ones golf swing? Should you learn from glove wear, as one does learn from educated hands. Yes

Lou

lmisner1040 said:
Before Brian gives his take tonight live at 11:00. Does anyone want to give there take on glove wear. "Lots of balls" Wearing out the thumb pad? Wearing out the heel pad? Wearing some other part of ones glove? Does this give away anthing good or bad in ones golf swing? Should you learn from glove wear, as one does learn from educated hands. Yes

Lou

I know last time you asked this question it didnt get answered. I will bump this so someone can chime in.

Well I have no answer for you but this is what happens to me.

Hole in the thumb and hole in the heel pad. Nothing else.

Oh yeah.........I need more cow bell!!

If you have wear on the thumb...that is an indicator of an active right arm from the heel of the right hand against base of the left thumb...this is normal ...though usually for hitting....

If you you have wear on the heel of the left hand this is an indicator of an active left wrist uncocking downward causing a change in the angle of the left arm and clubshaft...this is normal...though usually for swinging...

Now what if you have wear in both places?..perhaps you alternate procedures or you are "switting" or neither...perhaps pecking, icking, pawing or pausing??????????

According to Golfdom...there should be no wear...

To me no wear...no presssure...

No pressure ....no compression....

Golfdom would rather you Sustain the good condition of your brand new glove.... than to Sustain the Line of Compression( Bullet Holes through a Baseball)

Last edited:
"Now what if you have wear in both places?..perhaps you alternate procedures or you are "switting" or neither...perhaps pecking, icking, pawing or pausing??????????"

-Are you serious about the pausing part? Because I wear in both and have a tendency to pause at the top. I'm trying to get rid of it but it does happen from time to time. Thanks

Bumps are good

KappaRaider said:
I know last time you asked this question it didnt get answered. I will bump this so someone can chime in.

Thanks

I really think its important to understand the wear in right place verse wrong place at the wrong time.

Lou

Status
Not open for further replies.