Golf VS Tennis

Status
Not open for further replies.
After studying SD, Confession of a Former Flipper, never slice again, today is the day I can happily say that today is the club face awareness day for me.

I play tennis now and then, and I never really focus on the technicality of how to actually hit the tennis ball. Today at the driving range I was more aware of what my club face is doing just like when I'm playing tennis. If i want to swing the tennis ball straight I would have somewhat of a bend right wrist (open tennis racket face with leading hands at impact) and use my pivot to hit to the left. When i was in the driving range today I just keep thinking about how to make the ball go straight, curve to the right, curve to the left instead of focusing on downswing/backswing thoughts. I feel so much consistent compare to before when all my focus was on my backswing and downswing. I can make great pitch shots, i can pretty much say the club face awareness day made me more of a feel player now, and not so much of a technical guy. but of course without all the videos that Brian has provided, this probably would have never happened. :D Now is down to putting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.