GTE in Long Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
As usual the team of Michael Jacobs and Brian Manzella did not disappoint. New ways to describe old information like the d-plane and amazing stuff on the release.

Thanks to you two for continuing to put these on, I can't wait for the next installment. Nice to meet some new folks as well in the same boat trying to learn and absorb.

Steve Greffen

Totally agree. Great stuff gents. Fun to meet Brian and also to meet all the other attendees.

Enjoyed meeting you Steve - will keep working on my AoA w/ the wedges :)!

Best,
Jim

Totally agree. Great stuff gents. Fun to meet Brian and also to meet all the other attendees.

Enjoyed meeting you Steve - will keep working on my AoA w/ the wedges :)!

Best,
Jim

Nice to meet you too Jim, and just think about the potential with the driver...;) that's ok if you like long and straight! Lol

As usual the team of Michael Jacobs and Brian Manzella did not disappoint. New ways to describe old information like the d-plane and amazing stuff on the release.

Thanks to you two for continuing to put these on, I can't wait for the next installment. Nice to meet some new folks as well in the same boat trying to learn and absorb.

Steve Greffen

Yes. I was favorably impressed with the whole thing. Brian and Michael in person display a passion for sharing their knowledge that I didn't see in their videos and forum posts. very refreshing.

And it continued at the Flightscope convention, just down the road, today!
Wonderful learning experience this week.

Can't wait to get home and start putting all the new ideas into practice with the equally impressive new Flightscope software version on my X2.

coach

New
Yes it was a very nice time meeting Brian and Mike. Have a ton more understanding of D Plane, release, and instruction.
Had nice time playing golf with some of the guys afterwards. Then topped it off with dinner with Bolt and Rich. Talking golf instruction stuff for 3 hours...what a blast being with other golf geeks talking swing instruction.

Yes it was a very nice time meeting Brian and Mike. Have a ton more understanding of D Plane, release, and instruction.
Had nice time playing golf with some of the guys afterwards. Then topped it off with dinner with Bolt and Rich. Talking golf instruction stuff for 3 hours...what a blast being with other golf geeks talking swing instruction.

Good times coach! Hope your team made out ok if they have played yet. Played today again with Richard and he was annihilating his driver. 345 on one hole! And straight too!! Aint no joke!!

Last edited:

coach

New
Oh I believe you. Rich leaves nothing in reserve when hitting the driver. Looking forward to visiting with him through the winterand playing with the Flightscope testing swing concepts.....

it was great to meet some of the forum members and see Mike and Brian. While I have been on the rack recovering from shoulder surgery my golf brain went on total hiatus. As usual Brian's witty and entertaining delivery of scientific material that let's face it, can be rather dry was both enlightening and engaging.
I always enjoy seeing Mike and BManz, and with the updated information on release and the 3 torques I am armed with enough to ponder until I can once again swing a golf club.
Anyone thinking about attending a GTE and doesn't is missing out on the very best value in golf knowledge enlightenment!
BManz should charge 3 times what he is for his knowledge but don't tell him I said so because I like the bargain too!
thanks Brian!
Ric

Status
Not open for further replies.