Gyro Swing Trainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another empty promise!

The golf world is plagued by this sort of crap!

Go ahead tell us what you really feel. Seriously, I don't believe in a magic bullet, but some training aids do assist certain golfers. This particular one has been getting some great feedback from people who have actually used it. While I wouldn't pay big bucks for it, I think it would be interesting to demo. And certainly would reserve judgment til that time.

needs to add a laser in the grip to get the initial startdown plane angle on the straight plane line?? maybe??

Seems to me that the gyro can hold an orientation but not always the correct orientation - so need to link it to the straight plane line.

Bronco Billy

needs to add a laser in the grip to get the initial startdown plane angle on the straight plane line?? maybe??

Seems to me that the gyro can hold an orientation but not always the correct orientation - so need to link it to the straight plane line.

Hi BullDog

Butch Harmons Laser System could Easily be Clamped onto the Gyro Trainer.... The Second aspect is also Very Intriquing.... That is the Gyro Swing Trainer also Indicates to the Swinger when the Release Begins.... The Ability to be on plane and Control the Release Point is Gold to Me.....

Cheers

T_Dog

Banned
Give me a break.

Perfect plane and perfect club face orientation throughout the swing.

It seems all you have to do is hold on to the contraption and Boom, a perfect swing everytime.

Bollocks!

Last edited:
Hi BullDog

Butch Harmons Laser System could Easily be Clamped onto the Gyro Trainer.... The Second aspect is also Very Intriquing.... That is the Gyro Swing Trainer also Indicates to the Swinger when the Release Begins.... The Ability to be on plane and Control the Release Point is Gold to Me.....

Cheers

The control of the release point is a modifiable thing. In TGM there is a concept of "aiming point" ( do a search - but it basically means that the pp3 sensation established when lag is loaded ( top of backswing) is directed at a point along the plane line... direct it more towards target for a late snap release and further back for random release...) if your "mind is in your hands" then this simple visual idea allows the brain to achieve very complicated additional torques to achieve this intention... all of which are unconscious...

Ideally the relase point should be modifiable by the golfer and there is no single release point for any golfer... there are some that are more natural for that golfer but aiming point makes a simple concept for modifiying it.

T-dog is clearly in the non-believing camp!! All i say is that it would be fun to try! You just never know!!!;)

Bronco Billy

The control of the release point is a modifiable thing. In TGM there is a concept of "aiming point" ( do a search - but it basically means that the pp3 sensation established when lag is loaded ( top of backswing) is directed at a point along the plane line... direct it more towards target for a late snap release and further back for random release...) if your "mind is in your hands" then this simple visual idea allows the brain to achieve very complicated additional torques to achieve this intention... all of which are unconscious...

Ideally the relase point should be modifiable by the golfer and there is no single release point for any golfer... there are some that are more natural for that golfer but aiming point makes a simple concept for modifiying it.

T-dog is clearly in the non-believing camp!! All i say is that it would be fun to try! You just never know!!!;)

Hi BullDog

From what I can Gather out of Your Greek is that You know how to Control the Release in many Different Ways..... You Could Swing the Gyro Swing Trainer in Front of a ClubHead Speed Monitor then You could Try all Your Greek Ways to Find Out Your Best Tinker Toy Swing....... T-dog is Like Mikey.... He Don't Like Nuthin..... :D

Cheers

Hi BullDog

From what I can Gather out of Your Greek is that You know how to Control the Release in many Different Ways..... You Could Swing the Gyro Swing Trainer in Front of a ClubHead Speed Monitor then You could Try all Your Greek Ways to Find Out Your Best Tinker Toy Swing....... T-dog is Like Mikey.... He Don't Like Nuthin..... :D

Cheers

yes- speed and clubface alignment need to be checked for each aiming point... one might get fast but poor clubface control... compromise...

looks like your gyro thing is still in development!

Status
Not open for further replies.