Happy Birthday B-Manz!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Brian

Brian,
I wish you the best for your birthday. You have really had an eventful last few years. I hope that this year is a lot less stressful than the last few have been. The energy and time that you put into this forum is immense and it is very much appreciated. Not only is this a great place to learn, but it is so much fun along the way. Thanks again and Happy Birthday.

Jim S.

Brian,
I wish you the best for your birthday. You have really had an eventful last few years. I hope that this year is a lot less stressful than the last few have been. The energy and time that you put into this forum is immense and it is very much appreciated. Not only is this a great place to learn, but it is so much fun along the way. Thanks again and Happy Birthday.

Jim S.

Here-here.

-Paul

Brian,

Hope you're having a wonderful birthday. I know everyone on this site feels like they get birthday presents from you every day!!

Stew

I echo the statements of starretj and pray that you have a wonderful year both in your family and business life. Your time, insight and help on this forum is greatly appreciated.

Happy Birthday!
George

BManz:

Happy B-Day! The great thing about you is that you are like the old BASF commericals...."You don't make the swings that people bring to the lesson tee...you make the swings they bring to the lesson tee BETTER!"

Thats my new nickname for you...BASF-Brian!

Dobber

Happy Birthday Brian! You have a great thing going here and I have learned a great deal from you and many others on this site. I hope you and your family have a great day and a very Merry Christmas. I hope to get the chance to meet you during the merchandise show in January!

Happy Birthday Brian Manzellaaaa!
20081211205639vy2.jpg

happy birthday brain
Brain!? hehe Funny you...you funny hehehe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.