Happy Birthday to Kevin Shields!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevins+5th+birthday+023.jpg

ZAP

New
Just remember you are only as old as you feel after a day at the waterpark.

Happy Birthday.:cool:

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator
Thanks, boys. I'm officially grizzled at 41. Looking for a big year. Hopefully I'll get to meet a few of you so you'll find out I'm not really a dick. We should have some event at English Turn. I'll play the old man tees now.

Shot about even par on the front nine. Started with 3 birdies, then made two doubles and a triple, but finished with 2 birdies and an eagle. Looking for more consistency on the back:)

Erik_K

New
Thanks, boys. I'm officially grizzled at 41. Looking for a big year. Hopefully I'll get to meet a few of you so you'll find out I'm not really a dick. We should have some event at English Turn. I'll play the old man tees now.

Shot about even par on the front nine. Started with 3 birdies, then made two doubles and a triple, but finished with 2 birdies and an eagle. Looking for more consistency on the back:)

He really IS a dick, but he's a steelers fan with a halfway decent swing. So it's OK.

Hi Kevin...Happy Birthday! Best wishes and with any more of your knowledge I maybe able to reduce my index another 20 points or so and be able to afford some custom embroidery with my increased purses.

Happy Birthday Kevin!

GUN SALUTE

WARNING: Do Not Try This On Your Home Course

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xDEira01c0Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

All the Best in 2013,

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.