Help on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

joep

New
My friend works for callaway and was having a demo that I attended. He has trackman and I took many swings and the results were good except for one thing that has botherd me for years. my path was 6 deg.across. I come over the top or I swing across the ball . I tried many different down swings but I still come across the ball. Anyone, any idea what I should try next? Thanks for any advice ......jp

My friend works for callaway and was having a demo that I attended. He has trackman and I took many swings and the results were good except for one thing that has botherd me for years. my path was 6 deg.across. I come over the top or I swing across the ball . I tried many different down swings but I still come across the ball. Anyone, any idea what I should try next? Thanks for any advice ......jp

Aim 6 degrees rightward? :D

Jim Kobylinski

Super Moderator

was that the HSP (horizontal swing plane) or was that the "true" path?

Brian Manzella

Administrator
The "Easy Does It" Pattern....

Nothing wrong with a little outside-in, 3° with an iron will produce a neat and tidy little fade with a 2°-1.5° closed to the target—but 1° to 1.5° open to the path.

Joe,

I'd aim a little right like Todd suggested, and just right side it slightly outside-in!

Status
Not open for further replies.